a young mind...curious, passionate; endlessly and deeply in thought.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The gift....in his hands!!!

The day i was longing so much for... came up at last. Everything went on juz perfect. Everything happened according to my plan.

You deserve the best of everything, so couldn't think of anything that is good to be a gift in your hands. Except for.....

It took me two weeks to fulfill my wish. I knew he will admire it. So two weeks was just.........nothing.
Time flew by.

Every time the needle went through the cloth i was happy. I was creating him a gift, that has less materialistic value but,........ so carefully for days, with so much love and thoughts of him, and all the sweet memories he had given to me so far....... It was juz wonderful.

I did the card, which took me another full day. When everything was ready i couldn't wait for the moment to come up.

The day break with my wishes and love pouring on him. I was so excited.... i rushed to uni. I wore his favorite dress of mine. His eyes were searching for me.

In a moments time, we were alone in our own world. I wished him and offered him the gift i had for him.

"Honey..honey...

I've never felt like this before
I wanted to know some more
now i'm about to see
what you mean to me........."


He was confused at first....with the wrapping it self. He step by step slowly unwrapped it.

Oh.....i still remember him reading the card.... he was happy.... he was more than happy.....he was thankful...

I'm million times happy that he is happy with it, i couldn't think of anything to offer him....but this. I know he will have it with him forever.

I heard the sweetest words....more lovingly.....and............each said with so much of love. A thousands of fire crackers explode within me. I was praised..even though i didn't expect it.

Happy birthday honey!!!

No comments: